Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 Years and 33 weeks!

Darren & I celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary yesterday and had a wonderful day together! I left my cell phone at home, and tried to disappear for the day, we needed it!! We had wonderful massages at the Four Seasons, went shopping and finished the day with an amazing meal at Moonshadows in Malibu. I can't believe 2 years has passed since we got married, and I still get chills thinking about that perfect day at the Palmilla! And here I am now... with only 7 weeks left before our baby arrives, and growing by the minute!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Nik your little belly looks so cute!!! I can't wait to see you over the holiday!

Garcia Family said...

WHOO HOO!! Congrats on the anniversary. Now let's see some pics of the bathroom destruction!

the yaney's said...

Congratulations on your anniversary AND only having 7 weeks to go! How exciting!!!

Abby said...

You look amazing! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy/girl. Your in the home stretch! Congrats on 2 years...its amazing how time is flying by!

Andrea said...

You are so tiny! You look so great! Happy Anniversary! Are you going to be in Yuba over the holidays?