Last weekend I made a trip to Dallas to visit my good friend Kris and her beautiful family! It was such a fun trip, and I got to practice a couple "mommy skills"... not sure how I did, but I know it'll all come in a short time! I am so glad I made the trip, and her kids are amazing! I took LOTS of notes, she's such a good mother, and she's on the top of my list for getting advice! Dallas was beautiful, and the shopping was fabulous! Hard to stop myself :-)
Madeline & I- we're saying "cheeese"

Maddie made the cutest little card with lots of fun stickers for baby langer & I, and they were so generous to give us a basket full of baby books, all wonderful books and favorites of Maddie! I know our little one will enjoy them all!
And another one with little Grant who turned 3 months while I was there... he makes my heart melt :-)


Here's Kris and the cutest hat you've ever seen for a cuddly little boy :-)

Thanks for letting me visit Garcia Family!


3 comments:
Nik, I can't even tell you are pregars in those pictures...you look adorable!!! Sorry we missed you this weekend...Hope you're feeling better! It looks like you had a great trip to Dallas!
XO- N.
Thanks for coming!! Only 10 weeks to go...the countdown has begun!
I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! Your precious baby will be here before you know it. My daughter Lauren was born on the 24th...who knows maybe you will go in a few days early :) Glad you had a great time in Texas!
Post a Comment