Thursday, January 8, 2009

Full term!

Here we are, we made it! Come out, come out whenever you're ready... we're ready to meet you baby langer!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at you!! You are all belly! You look adorable....

Garcia Family said...

You look great! Can you believe there's a little person living in there : )

Abby said...

yaay! We're ready to meet you baby Langer. Hopefully sooner than later! You look great!

{The Christian's} said...

You look great!! I can't believe it is any time now!! Your nursery looks great too! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. :)

Andrea said...

You are so small! Is your due date already here! I can't believe it! I'm so excited to see this little guy or girl.

the yaney's said...

You look FANTASTIC!!! Any day now your precious little bundle will be here. Can't wait to see pictures of him or her!